Policies and Procedures
Guests must refrain from conduct that is inconsistent with the fun and family atmosphere at Giant Center. Such conduct includes but is not limited to: interfering with other guests' ability to enjoy an event; using foul or abusive language or gestures; appearing to be in a drunken or diminished capacity; failure to produce a ticket on request or sitting in a seat which is not ticketed; possession of unauthorized items; and interfering with an event. Violators are subject to ejection and possible arrest.
Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into nor taken out of Giant Center. Guests may be requested to provide photo I.D. when purchasing alcoholic beverages. Hershey Entertainment and Resorts reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to anyone that cannot produce a valid form of photo ID or anyone that appears to be inebriated.
All visitors to Giant Center are required to wear shoes and shirts at all times. Some language, gestures, and suggestive art on apparel may also be considered inappropriate. Giant Center serves the right to address these issues with all guests. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Camera Policies for Professional Productions
Video recording devices are strictly prohibited during all professional productions inside Giant Center.
Simple cameras for personal use may be brought into the venue, as long as the following guidelines are adhered to:
1. Simple cameras are defined as still photograph cameras that do not have detachable lenses, or cameras with an attached lenses of less than 2.5”x3.0”.
2. Cell phone cameras are permitted, however, video recording using a cell phone camera is not allowed.
3. Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
4. Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures.
5. Cameras and cases are subject to search upon entering the venue.
6. The official camera policy may be modified based upon the requests of artists/performers. On show days, the camera policy will be advertised on signs at the entrances to the venue.
Camera Policies for American Hockey League Events
Hand-held video cameras and still cameras for personal use may be brought into the venue, provided no game action is recorded in accordance with American Hockey League regulations. Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures. Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
Emergency Phone Calls
Please report all emergencies to the nearest Safety & Security Officer.
First Aid Stations
Giant Center offers a First Aid Station on the main concourse, conveniently located at the South West corner of the building adjacent to the retail novelty stand. If immediate first aid is needed, ask any Giant Center employee for assistance.
Food and Beverages
Outside food and beverages, including all alcoholic beverages, are not permitted inside Giant Center. Exceptions will be made for guests with medical restrictions/conditions. Guests with small children are permitted to bring baby food and formula. Venue personnel reserve the right to refuse the entry of any food or beverage item.
Guest with Disabilities
The staff and management of Giant Center welcome members of the disabled community to Giant Center, a state-of-the-art sports and entertainment facility. We are constantly striving to improve our accessibility services at Giant Center. Please feel free to contact the ADA Coordinator with any comments, questions, and suggestions.
Additional information about Accessibility at Giant Center >>
- ADA Coordinator: 717-534-8958 or TTY 717-534-8955.
Giant Center, 950 W. Hersheypark Drive, Hershey, PA 17033.
- ATM: An accessible Automatic Teller Machine is located by Hershey Sports on the main concourse.
- Assistive Listening System: An FM Loop System is available at Giant Center. Receivers are available through Guest Services. A credit card or driver's license are needed as a deposit. Neck loops and ear speakers are also available.
- Guest Services: Giant Center Guest Services window is located on the main concourse behind the Box Office. Guest Services will answer any of your questions and assist with any problems once you have arrived at the facility. Guest Services also dispenses assistive listening devices.
- Elevators: An elevator for guests with mobility impairments is located behind section 124 on the Main Concourse. Access to all five floors is available.
- Interpreter Services: Guests requiring interpreter services for our concerts or shows should contact our ADA Coordinator at least three weeks before the date of the show.
- Service Animals: Service animals are permitted in Giant Center. Contact our ADA Coordinator if any special requirements are needed.
- Smoking: Giant Center is a smoke-free building.
- Telephones: Accessible telephones are located on the main concourse by Hershey Sports. One phone in the bank has an adjustable hearing amplifier.
- Ticketing: The fully accessible Giant Center Box Office is open Monday-Saturday, 9 AM - 5 PM. All accessible ticketing needs should be made through the Giant Center Box Office. Tickets can be purchased in person or by phone at 717-534-3911, TTY 717-534-8955. Wheelchair and companion seating is available on all levels of the facility. Hershey Bears Season Tickets are also available.
Lost and Found
During an event any items found should be turned into guest services located at the Box Office. After a game or event has concluded, lost and found items are transferred to the Safety & Security Office, which can be reached during normal business hours at 717-520-5181 and outside of normal business hours at 717-534-8988.
In the event your child is lost, notify the nearest Safety & Security Officer immediately.
Giant Center is only able to provide paging of guests in case of emergency.
The throwing of any projectiles in seating areas, ramps, stairwells, or any other areas is prohibited.
Recording of Events
Unauthorized filming, video or audio taping, photographs, records, and all other depictions of Giant Center and/or events are prohibited.
Weapons of any kind are prohibited. Weapons are considered to be any item that could endanger public safety. Some examples include; firearms, knives, mace, and chains. Hershey Entertainment and Resorts reserves the right to refuse the entry of any item that could be considered a weapon.
To ensure the safety of our guests, glass bottles, cans, hard-sided coolers, thermoses and open containers may not be brought into the venue. Exceptions: baby bottles.
Guests are prohibited from entering restricted areas within Giant Center. Restricted areas include, but are not limited to; playing surfaces, performance areas, locker rooms, and all mechanical rooms.
Risks of Sporting Events
Guests assume all risks and dangers inherent in and incidental to attending a sporting event, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual play, including but not limited to injury from items leaving the playing surface or other sporting equipment entering the spectator areas. Guests must be vigilant at all times and must recognize the many elements that can distract their attention from the game, including but not limited to the video boards and scoreboards and the activities of others.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts reserves the right to inspect and search all guests entering Giant
Center. Guests should be prepared to have all hand carried items open and ready for inspection. Hand carried items include, but are not limited to, bags, purses, camera cases, etc.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts reserves the right to employ metal detection devices as necessary to promote a safe environment for guests, performers, and employees.
Due to the variety of events and performances at Giant Center, the policy regarding signs may be modified depending upon the requests of the artists/performers. As a general rule, the following policies are in effect:
Signs must (a) utilize only cloth, paper or other light, flexible materials, rather than be comprised of or supported by wood, metal or other hard materials that could be dangerous in a crowded public setting, (b) not be affixed to or draped over any part of the structure.
Signs may be displayed only (a) within the venue's seating area, (b) in a stationary manner, (c) so as not to unduly obstruct any person's view of the playing surface or the performance area (d) so as not to obscure venue signage.
3. Subject Matter
Signs may not bear a message that (i) is slanderous, (ii) is obscene, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children, (iii) contains "fighting words" likely to provoke a breach of the peace, (iv) contains commercial advertising or commercial product or service identification, or (v) contains derogatory matter relating to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, marital status, or age.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts reserves the right to require the cessation of any display of a banner or sign that does not conform to these limitations.
Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor areas. At no time, is smoking permitted inside the venue. Violators may be ejected and/or have their tickets revoked.
Tailgating is not permitted in the parking lot areas. Guests may assemble at their vehicles under the following conditions:
1. Guests may only occupy the parking space that they purchased upon entering the property.
2. Adjacent parking spaces and driveways must remain clear.
3. Tents and canopies may not be erected in the parking lots.
4. Grills and open flames are not permitted.